We, Van Serai Lodge in Jageshwar, are Thinking of You & Caring for You! While you are safe, staying at home, We have re-opened our hospitality for you, Ensuring the safest stay for You. Our teams are rigorously training & implementing all strict sanitary measures adhering to the highest standards of sanitation & hygiene.
As we welcome you back to our lodge, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and lodge operations, our team is redefining our cleaning and safety standards
Ensuring a completely hygienic & safe environment for our guests. View the precautionary steps we're taking to keep you and your loved ones safe.
- All guests undergo a mandatory contact-less temperature check.
- Guests are offered sanitisers and face masks as a part of hygiene protocol.
- All guest luggage is thoroughly sanitised and labelled ‘sani-tagged’.
- As per the government guidelines, guests are encouraged to use the Aarogya Setu app on their phones and present it at the time of check-in.
- All guest room keys are sanitised and are given to the guest in a contact-less manner.
- We request you to pay online (for accommodations and / or meals) at the time of booking. Extras (if any) can be settled by cash at the time of check-out. At this remote location, we do not have credit card payment facility and suggest to carry cash for extras.
- Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We are making sure your Dining experience will be thoughtfully curated keeping in mind limited gathering in dining hall and other restrictions for safety.
- Temperature readings of resident and non-resident guests and our associates are taken at the entrance of the lodge.