This is a beautiful trek in Kumaon Himalayas that lets you experience the landscapes, birds, local remote villages, Himalayan ancient and traditional architecture. The duration of this tour can be tailored from 2 days to a longish one. It is doable by families, friends, and first-time trekkers.
Duration 6 Nights 7 Days
Explore the unspoiled environment of the Kumaon Region, Explore the wildlife of Binsar, Trek through villages and get an insight into Kumaoni traditions and culture. Pass by villages and terrace farms with stunning views of the Himalayas. Explore ancient flour mills, where you can stop and see how they work.
- Snow clad Himalayan vistas
- The walks take you en route to ancient Kali, Vishnu and Shakti temples
- Ancient temples like Vridh Jageshwar, Jakharsaem, Jageshwar and Dandeshwar
- Visit Binsar Sanctuary for Himalayan flora and fauna
- Explore ancient flour mills, where you can stop and see how they work.
- Glimpse into Kumaoni, architecture, lifestyle and cuisine
Day 01: Delhi to Binsar
Day 02: Binsar
Day 03: Binsar to Dhaulchina to Jageshwar
Day 04: Jageshwar
Day 05: Day Trek to VriddhaJageshwar
Day 06: Day Trek to Jakharsain
Day 07: Jageshwar to Delhi / Rishikesh