Van Serai - A Himalayan Spiritual Lodge
A cozy home-style hotel nestled in the quaint town of Jageshwar, Van Serai is an ecolodge, It is very comfortable and boutique in nature, surrounded by lush green forest, set amidst the majestic Himalayan range - a perfect getaway from the chaos of city life. It has multi-dimensional aspects of spirituality, wildlife, culture, and wellness.
Attention to every detail makes Van Serai an ecolodge that fits into the local surroundings seamlessly and provides utmost quality and comfort to our guests. We, at Van Serai, leave no stone unturned to make sure our guests have the most comfortable and enriching stay with us.
A grueling six years in the making, Van Serai has truly been a labour of love. The architectural inspiration of Van Serai comes from the traditional Kumaoni style of construction. All the rooms and common areas have been designed keeping in tune with the local architectural feel. Big verandas in the front and back have been specially created to let the guests enjoy the greenery and make the most of the warm sunshine bathing the lodge.
Van Serai hotel near Almora in Uttarakhand This is where we try to reuse, reduce and recycle thus giving back what we can to this natural paradise. The Lodge regularly conducts Yoga and Meditation Retreats which have proven to be beneficial for our guests. A special retreat is conducted on a periodic basis called Shiva Walks.
Van Serai - The Himalayan Spiritual Retreat, Jageshwar
- 24 Hours Front Desk facility, Spacious rooms, Modern facilities
- Surrounded by beautiful and lush deodar jungle
- Savor Satvik, home cooked food from our Kumaoni Kitchen
- Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Shiva Walks Programs, outdoors, surrounded by the sounds of nature
- Activities - Nature walks, Bird Watching, Treks, Temple Visits, Architecture Appreciation
- Visit a local’s home, explore traditional Kumaoni village life & hospitality
- Van Serai is one of the hotels near Jageshwar Temples that is the first choice for pilgrims and Himalayan Safari seekers
- The Lodge is 1km away from '2500-year old' Himalayan Shiva temple
- A fantastic weekend getaway from Delhi
- Best accommodation amongst all the Jageshwar Dham hotels
- Pithoragarh is about 110 km away and Abbott Mount is 90 km from here. Abbott Mount falls in our Kumaon Himalayan tour and is a recommended halt for anglers who wish to go to Pancheshwar for Mahseer fishing.